What is SunDoKwan?
Spirit of a TKD Practioner
Spirit of a Tae Kwon Do Practitioner
1. Loyalty to country.
2. Obedience to parents.
3. Respect your elders.
4. Be courteous in all situations.
5. Faithful to friends.
6. Never give up, persevere, and finish what you start.
7. Consider all alternatives before killing any living thing.
Home Rules for Children
1. Children must show respect to their parents and family members at all times.
2. Children shall greet their parents when they enter the house and say good-bye when they leave.
3. Children will be truthful at all times.
4. Children will maintain a good relationship with their brothers and sisters.
5. Children must help with the household chores.
6. Children will keep their own room neat and clean.
7. Children must keep their body, hair, and teeth clean at all times (every day).
8. Children will not interrupt adult conversations.
9. Children will study their schoolwork at school and at home.
10. Children must show respect to their teachers and peers at all times.
For more information, please feel free to contact us or take a further look at our Frequently Asked Questions Page.
123 East Main Street, Denville, NJ 07834 1103 US Highway 46, Ledgewood, NJ 07852
123 East Main Street, Denville, NJ 07834
1103 US Highway 46, Ledgewood, NJ 07852